Patient Experience Officer and patient relations team at Southern California Hospital at Culver City are dedicated to ensuring that your experience as a patient here is comfortable, positive and healing. Our team helps give patients the sense of control that can get lost in the sometimes hectic, fast-paced hospital setting. We also ensure that your rights as a patient are respected as you receive care from our team of professionals.
Our team, which is on-site weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., is committed to maintaining positive relations for patients and their families. Representatives are available to answer questions about your patient experience, and to encourage communication between patients and hospital staff. To reach a patient relations representative, please call (310) 836-7000 ext. 2075.
- Assisting patients in understanding the healthcare environment
- Serving as a conduit among our staff, patients and families
- Assisting with resolving concerns relating to care
- Providing an official method for the investigation, resolution, and documentation of patient concerns
- Responding to patients in a timely manner
- Making recommendations for improvements based on patient feedback
- Providing information to patients about internal and external resources
We know it is important to provide you and your family a positive experience. Our goal is to ensure that you receive safe, high-quality and compassionate care and service. We are striving to be one of the leading hospitals in the region when it comes to customer service. If we are not meeting your expectations, please discuss your concerns with your nurse, the nursing director or our Patient Experience Officer.
If an issue arises after hours or on a weekend, call (310) 836-7000 and ask for the administrator on call. Additionally, you can always submit an email. We are listening.